Warehouse operative / Driver required for a records management company.
Job Type: Full-time Monday - Friday.
You will be based at the Warehouse Facility in Rainham You will be responsible for the day to day warehouse and driving duties involved in the service delivery to the clients.
• Picking and refilling boxes and files.
• Indexing boxes and files
• Moving boxes and files
• Sorting preparing and scanning files
• Disassembling and reassembling racking and shelving systems
• Receiving new client information into the warehouse
• Recovery of client information, both physically and electronically from the warehouse
• Transportation of boxes / files / items to and from client sites
• Operation of the O’Neil software system and hand scanning equipment which will record the location and status of all client information
• Using equipment such as a ladder, electronic scissor lifts, computers and general IT equipment.
• Driving company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
You will require a full UK driving license with no more than 3 points.
You will be customer facing and as such will need to be polite and professional at all times. Uniform will be provided and must be worn at all times.
This is a temp to perm postion.
Please email your CV for this or any of our other warehouse/driving roles
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency