Hours; 8 hours per shift (47.5 hours a week)
Salary: £12 per hour
Our client is an exciting and thrilling Italian restaurant, currently looking for a Commis Chef to join a hard-working team. The person should have previous experience in working within fine dining and is looking to gain more experience and grow within a team. You will be reporting to the Chef de Partie, the Commis Chef will assist the team in ensuring that all duties within the Kitchen are carried out according to the procedures set out by Health and Safety Laws. Should you wish to excel and progress in your career, this is the role for you.
- You will be responsible for the basic prep in the kitchen
- You will be keeping the kitchen organised and tidy, ensuring that you are following the health and hygiene regulations
- You will be responsibility for the food preparation that you have been directed to do by the chef de partie
- Checking that all food is stored and used in rotation to eliminate wastage and adhere to the Health and Hygiene Laws
- Following close down procedure at the end of shift to ensure safety of equipment and security of produce is maintained
- Experience in a previous Commis Chef role (1-2 years preferred)
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency