Location: South Hampton & Eastleigh
Pay Rate: £9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Hours: 4 hours per day (5 days a week)
Temp to Perm
Our client is currently looking for commercial cleaners who have experience in working within a similar role. Our client is a well-established Property service, who aim to provide quality and seamless end to end customer services. The ideal candidate will be a perfectionist and aim to ensure their roles are fulfilled to customer satisfaction. If you think this role is for you, please apply now.
- To carry out general cleaning duties as instructed
- Displaying a positive, friendly, and ‘can-do’ attitude
- To use vacuums, scrubbers, and other items of cleaning equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, Health and Safety manuals and only after appropriate training has been received
- Ensuring all company property is kept safe and in good condition
- To ensure a thorough understanding of site Health and Safety information
- To handle and use any chemical or solution only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Ensuring that every duty is carried out in a safe manner and that all Health and Safety legislation is adhered to, particularly the placing of warning signs when attempting any cleaning task that may involve risk to others
- Collect cleaning supplies from a location to then take to the property
- Confident in collecting property keys from the tenant
- End of tenancy cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- commercial cleaning: 2 years (Required)
- Carpet cleaning: 1 year
- cleaning machinery usage: 1-2 years (Required)
- English Speaking (Required)
- Live in United Kingdom (Required)
If you think you have the experience, enthusiasm, and creativity that this role is looking for, then please apply today!
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency