Mango Solutions are recruiting a warehouse team leader for our client based in Romford, Essex.
Please note this is a temporary position of 3 - 6 months.
Our client specialises in mass production of industrial wipes and have ran a successful family business for over 125 years.
Main purpose of the warehouse team leader role is to lead the team and help maintain the Company's production activities, whilst meeting customer service and quality.
- Ensuring the factory meets any legal or company obligations with respect to safety, environmental and hygiene factors
- Taking hour by hour responsibility for all aspects of production and the team
- Allocation of duties, assisting in changeovers, maximising production output, preparing material for the machines and printing labels
- Ensuring all production paper work is completed fully
- Working with the site engineer to rectify production equipment problems
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm.
You must have a minimum of 1 year within a warehouse team leader role to be eligible.
For more industrial work please visit our Facebook and Website.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.