We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to work evenings within a local ran restaurant apart of a friendly team.
Greeting customers , offering menus, answering questions about the menu , processing food and drink orders, carrying food and drinks from the kitchen to tables, and preparing bills along with processing final payments.
- Welcoming customers when they arrive at the restaurant.
- Introduce customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing
- Takes customers' orders.
- Passing customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation
- Preparing drinks and serves them to customers
- Collecting food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers.
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary.
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers
- Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary
- Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
Meets with managers and wait staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs.
No Formal Education Required, Physical Strength, Physical Stamina, Attention to Detail, Ability to Multitask, Written and Verbal Communication, Customer Service Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Teamwork, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Positive Attitude, Familiarity With Alcohol Restrictions or Laws.