Our client based in Bow is looking for an Team Leader to join them to support their busy operations supporting children and young people.
5 years experience as a Team leader or a similar position.
- Indepth knowledge of safeguarding young people.
- Lvl 3 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) or equivalent.
- Organising, and delegating to the team of Key workers.
- Looking after young peoples’ physical, emotional needs.
- Write up reports and other administrative tasks.
37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday with occasional weekends
£27,000 - £33,000 annual salary.
To be considered for this Team Leader role please apply with your CV or alternatively contact us for more information.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.