Salary: £25,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Our client is currently looking for a Store Assistant who has the ability to manage their time well, organisation and planning skills. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal skills across all levels. This candidate will need a FULL UK Driving Licence to be able to be considered for this role.
This role may require you to be highly flexible and adaptable and you must have the ability to work overtime on weekdays and weekends and be on call.
- Check & quantify orders against delivery, dispatch notes & sign for
- Load and unload vehicles with furniture, building materials etc
- Make sure all furniture is protected & wrapped in transit & when stored to protect from damage.
- Practical skills in building and dismantling furniture
- To consolidate stock lists & inventory
- Making sure new & existing stock is protected at all times.
- Careful delivery of furniture and building materials to various properties in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure van is emptied each day
- Ensure van is clean & tidy at all times
- Carry out basic vehicle checks and maintenance on a regular basis
- Hand all completed forms back into the office at the end of each day
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures with particular regard to health and safety
- Seasonal shift & on call rota.
- Any other duties as and when required
- Previous professional experience in a similar role
- Experience of building and dismantling general items
- Health and safety manual handling certificate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel
- Driving knowledge of Surrey, London and Suffolk
- Ensure a professional approach is always delivered with particular emphasis on maintaining confidentiality.
- Significant proven experience
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Enhanced private health care
- Enhanced company pension
- Season ticket travel loan
- Accrual of annual leave of 20+ days per annum + bank holidays
If you believe you have the relevant experience, please apply for this role now!
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency