Mango Solutions Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Service Engineer on behalf of our client based in Dollis Hill.
Purpose: To install, maintain, repair and upgrade automated workwear solution supplying laundered uniforms at the touch of a button, providing excellent technical support and customer service.
Specific Duties, Activities & Responsibilities:
· Install mechanical machines at customer sites – test products, equipment and machinery and provide instructions to customers on usage
· Promote the company and product positively – developing in depth understanding of the product’s uses and value and encouraging customers to continue to use it
· Liaise with other team members on range of matters – scheduling, working with customers, follow up on concerns and complaints
· Provide technical support for customers – respond to customer enquiries by telephone, email and in person politely and efficiently, resolving any problems
· Provide on-site troubleshooting, repairs, and solutions – fixing defective or broken parts, ordering new parts as required and replacing faulty and worn-out parts
· Software and hardware updates and upgrades – providing regular updates and upgrades in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations
· Deal with escalated situations and high-profile customers – building relationships with customers and handling and resolving complaints
To apply please send your CV for an immediate start
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency