Newly passed SIA Security Guards – We have work for you within High End Luxury Retail Stores
As a Security Officer you will be assisting our client within one of their stores throughout London. Delivering excellent customer service, overall security and of course prevention loss.
Training - Introduction to the role - Room for progression?
We offer great opportunities and training, enabling you to unlock your full potential and achieve outstanding personal development.
There has been officers placed into our clients company who have went onto become heads of their security teams, managers and even higher roles within operations.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Offering overall protection and prevention loss for luxury brands.
- Protecting all members of the public visiting the store
- Implementing any guest lists , as some shops are by appointment only.
- Creating reports (if necessary)
- Offering support to your fellow guards
- Being Vigilante and always assessing any threats/risks
- Ensure that all store rules are being complied with
- Valid Full SIA License (Security Industry Authority)
- Professional Dress Code : Full Black Suit, White Shirt, Black Tie, Black Shoes
- Courtesy and Polite attitude
- Ability to adapt along with willingness to learn new skills
- Security guard looking to progress
- Previous experience always beneficial but not essential