Based in the heart of London with remarkable offices. Why not apply to join with our client. One that values their staff members and is there to direct and help them progress into their security careers. Offering great opportunities to develop. Limited placements available.
We are currently interviewing Security Guards for a very reputable client of ours. They are very well known throughout the security industry. Offering security positions that often for the right candidate can possibly progress based on merit and skillset.
About the role:
As a Security Officer you will be assisting our client for one of their stores or if needed across others also. Delivering excellent customer service , overall security and of course prevention loss.
Training - Introduction to the role - Room for progression?
We offer great opportunities and training, enabling you to unlock your full potential and achieve outstanding personal development.
There has been officers placed into our clients company who have went onto become heads of their security teams, managers and even higher roles within operations.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Offering overall protection and prevention loss for luxury brands.
• Protecting all members of the public visiting the store
• Implementing any guest lists , as some shops are by appointment only.
• Creating reports (if necessary)
• Offering support to your fellow guards
• Being Vigilant and always assessing any threats/risks
• Ensure that all store rules are being complied with
• Valid Full SIA License (Security Industry Authority)
• Professional Dress Code : Full Black Suit, White Shirt, Black Tie, Black Shoes
• Courtesy and Polite attitude
• Ability to adapt along with willingness to learn new skills
• Security guard looking to progress
• Previous experience always beneficial but not essential