Registered Manager needed for a a 4 bed children's Home based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
Minimum of 1 years experience working as a registered manager or deputy manager within a children's care home required as well as a children/young adults DBS. You will also need to hold a Level 5 diploma in Children & Young People.
- Take overall responsibility for the general management functions of the home all staff, delegating effectively and appropriately.
- Manage and monitor labour costs, staffing structures and rota’s, ensuring they meet requirements of the children’s needs and are in line with allocated budgets.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to policies, of the home, and those set out in Children's Legislation and Regulations.
- Ensure all staff adhere to and work within the policies and procedures established in the home. Develop and ensure staff are aware of a variety of intervention strategies regarding behaviour management.
- Take a lead in ensuring meetings and reviews of children and staff are delivered within required time scales.
- Ensure effective delivery of individual care plans.
- Ensure that high standards of delivery of care is maintained.
- Ensure the home has sufficient information accessible to all staff regarding access to support agencies that promotes the health and well-being of children resident.
- Ensure that the home functions in such a manner that staff, children understand, recognise and celebrate the diversity of cultures and beliefs within the local and wider community.
- Complete necessary administration of financial, payroll and staffing related matters within the prescribed time scales.
- Work in collaboration with the Directors to manage all employee relations within the home, in line with the Homes Care’s policies and procedures.
Salary is £40,000 per annum + bonuses.
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV or alternatively give us a call for more information!
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.