We have an exciting opportunity for professional Phlebotomists
You will be joining an experienced, dynamic team that grows, develops, and delivers best in class service for blood and health checks from patients who are visiting their local Health Food Outlet based in Manchester, M1
Flexible shifts Monday - Sunday, 3-4 days/week
10:00am to 19:00pm
You’ll be working with a team of first-class medical experts who operating from their own medical laboratory facility in London.
Your day to day work will involve collecting blood samples using safe practice and maintaining national standards of competencies. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first people to join an exciting nationwide team of Phlebotomists Expert.
Who is suitable? (Qualifications/Experience)
The best people for this role will be highly motivated and well-organised professionals who have a deep understanding of how to deliver best in service care
Ideally, you’ll have the following experiences and skillsets:
• A passion for learning and imparting key knowledge sets
• Board certified fully registered – National Association of Phlebotomists
• At least 12 month’s experience as a Phlebotomist or as a Registered Nurse in a hospital or other caring environment, ideally experienced as a research nurse or phlebotomist.
• Phlebotomy Training, CPD,, Certification, or Qualification
• GCP (Good Clinical Practice) training and experience – evidence of competencies
To apply please email your CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency