Live-in Support Worker needed for our clients care centre based in Harrow, London.
- Week 1: Live-in (Mon - Sun)
- Week 2: Day Support (Mon – Sun: 9am to 2pm)
(Accommodation available at the centres)
• Working in a care home that looks after vulnerable individuals that have learning disabilities, autism, sensory impairments, physical disabilities, and mental health needs.
• Helping them care for the individuals with their day-to-day lives, and supporting them with their needs within the homes and also out of the home.
• General support for those individuals with promoting independence, growth and social integration.
• Support Worker experience
• Care Certificates
• Enhanced DBS
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV or alternatively give us a call for more information!
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.