Mango Solutions are recruiting a Labourer for our client based in Greenford.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience as a labourer/scaffolder and would like to train as a cradle rigger on temporary suspended access cradles. As a trainee rigger you are to assist in erecting/dismantling/shifting cradles on site.
Monday to Friday
06:30am start time
- Loading and unloading equipment and driving the van to and from site.
- Keeping the van you are responsible for (driving) in good upkeep, inside and out, diesel in tank, air in tyres, etc.
- PPE/Hand Tools/Tool Boxes are kept in good working order. Regular checks made and your supervisor told of any issues arising from these checks
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Labourer’s Card (green) and willingness to train for Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction)
- Not afraid of heights
- Experience in driving a 3.5-ton van
To apply please call us or send your CV asap.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.