Kitchen Manager required for a catering company based in Canvey Island, Essex.
- Recruitment and training of all staff members, keeping up to date with relevant H&S training and the relevant Food Hygiene certifications.
- Allocating daily duties while demonstrating your leadership with a hands-on approach and motivating your team to perform to the best of their abilities, while working safely and in line with our brand standards.
- Managing EHO and H&S audits to a high standard maintaining our continuous 5* food hygiene rating with the local council.
- Implementing and overseeing H&S regulations throughout the kitchen in line with food production rulings
- Orchestrating the production of thousands of fresh hot and cold food items daily to our brand specification while adhering to strict margins.
- Sourcing price appropriate suppliers and monitoring the stock to work toward achieving our GP.
- Recording and monitoring all products and ingredients and reporting any changing and allergen issues to Office Management.
- Costing and development of new products to inspire and attract our specific client base.
Other Duties including but not limited to:
- Securing and maintaining any pre-existing or new cleaning/waste/uniform contracts and organising machine repairs and maintenance when required.
- Key Holder of the business.
- To liaise professionally and develop relationships on behalf of the company with prospective and current suppliers.
Free on-site parking
No bank holiday/weekend work
Level 3 Food Safety Certificate
Knowledge of H&S requirements in a production environment
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
To be considered for this Kitchen Manager role please apply with your CV or alternatively contact us in the office for more information.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.