Kitchen Assistant (NIGHT SHIFTS)
Location: South East London (SE15)
Type: Temporary - Perm
Salary: - £12 per hour
Contracted Hours 40-50 per week. Approx. working shift 7:00pm - 6:00am (night work)
Our client is currently looking for a kitchen assistant with ‘kitchen assistant’ experience on a temporary to permanent basis in the South-East area of London (SE15). The Kitchen Assistant will work as part of a busy kitchen team, supporting highly skilled chefs delivering luxury catering for private and corporate events across London.
- Assisting Head Chef & Chef De Partie with preparations of food & hygiene of the kitchen
- Ensuring all equipment is clean during operations.
- Restock at the end of the shift.
- General cleaning in kitchen & service area.
- This role requires excellent communications skills as well as high standards in the kitchen.
- To be successful in this role, you need to be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Kitchen Assistant (2 years) preferred
- Hospitality experience (2 years) preferred
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good English (Required)
- Able to do NIGHTS
If you think you have the experience, enthusiasm, and creativity that this role is looking for, then please apply today!
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency