Our client in looking for houskeeping/cleaning supervisor FULLTIME in Westminister area W1W
Salary £27,000 - £29,000 a year
Job type Full-time Permanent
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join their diverse and friendly team. Students House is a lively student centre offering accommodation, social and support services for resident and non-resident British and overseas students..
Purpose of role: The Housekeeping Supervisor will perform scheduled duties across our buildings whilst assisting the Head of Housekeeping in the day-to-day running of the Cleaning/Housekeeping Department.
What we’re looking for – personal attributes:
- Experience working in housekeeping department in a hospitality facility, hall of residence or similar accommodation facility;
- Good understanding of English (written and verbal);
- Good understanding of either Portuguese or Spanish (verbal) (Desirable);
- Must be reliable and trustworthy;
- Competent IT user, Microsoft Applications and StarRez accommodation database (Desirable);
- A friendly, welcoming manner;
- Able to work on own, and organise personal and team workload;
- Approachable to residents, team and other colleagues;
- Able to work under pressure, and to deadlines.
What we’re looking for - experience:
- housekeeping: 3 years (preferred)
Hours of work: The usual working week will be 40 hours, working 5 out of 7 days, covering evenings and weekends. The role requires flexibility. Overtime is taken as time off in lieu.
Schedule: A 5-day 40-hour working week (9-hour shift with 1-hour break) as below:
Mon - Wed - 2pm - 11pm
Thurs - 10am - 7pm
Fri & Sat - Days off
Sun - 12pm - 9pm
if you are confidently know that you are the best candidate, Please call or email your CV for an immediate start
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency of behalf of our client.