My client are a Freight Forwarding company based in Basildon, they require a Forklift Driver.
Ensure all cargo is accounted for and looked after whilst in the warehouse.
Take care in loading/unloading of freight
Ensure the safe loading/unloading of all freight going through the warehouse using a Forklift
• Relate any shortages/damages to the warehouse supervisor/manager;
• Ensure that all vehicles are handled in a prompt manner
• Ensure that all freight leaving the warehouse is signed for upon collection
• Ensure maintenance and upkeep of fork lifts and any other warehouse equipment; completing the daily and weekly forklift checks in their respective folders
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse ensuring all rubbish is placed in the skip or respective disposal area
• This role is based on 37.5 hours per week, working alternating shifts between the hours of 07.00 – 20.00 (or Finish) Monday to Friday, however, a flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the nature and needs of the business and you may be called upon to work outside these hours and/or weekends. You may be required to work a Saturday shift on a rota basis.
To apply please email your CV asap
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency