We are looking for professional Security Officers to join our clients team in Avonmouth Bristol BS11.
You will be working a 4 on, 4 off continental shift pattern 05:30 - 17:30/ 17:30 - 05:30
You will report to the sites “Head of Security”.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
· To protect our customer’s property, staff and assets by providing security services in direct
accordance with the site procedures.
· Delivering results that meet the Key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement for the customer through full responsibility and accountability, providing a service that aids in the retention of the contract.
· To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development.
· Administrate goods “in and out” using the latest software programs.
· Produce reports
· Conduct searches in accordance with operational procedures
· Carry out active internal and external patrolling of the premises
· Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
· Demonstrate Knowledge of security systems and their operation
· The successful candidate must hold a valid SIA license (Security, DS or CP)
· Fully and satisfactorily complete all required competency training.
· Use technology to achieve key work objectives and develop job knowledge and expertise
through continual professional development.
Skills and Attributes required:
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Hold basic computer skills – Further training and support will be provided
· First Aid Qualified – Desirable but not essential as this can be provided for the right candidate
· Ability to work as part of a team but also use own initiative
· Be fit enough to respond to incidents and carry out patrols of the premises
· Flexible approach to shift pattern
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV or alternatively contact us in the office for further information. 01708 163 200 look for Ruben
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client