Deputy Manager –
Days and Hours: Full-Time Monday to Friday - 40 hours (8-6pm)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Our client is a well-established nursery who are currently looking for a deputy manager to add to their team. They are looking for someone who will thrive in this role, who has the drive to learn and progress, who has a passion for their career. This person should be a very kind, caring and passionate individual.
- Level 3 Qualified Practitioner
- 1 Year Experience in Childcare
- Enhanced DBS (Prefered but not essential)
Duties of the Role:
- Stepping in when the manager is absent
- Supporting the Baby room and 2-5 years’ room
- Support the manager with any tasks that need doing
- Liaising and communicating with parents
- Supporting staff members in learning and teachers
- Knowing and following procedures
- Continuously abiding by the policies and procedures
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply! As this would be a very rewarding career.
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency