Dental and Lead Dental Nurses required for a Private Health Care Company, we have several sites available
Wandsworth, Fulham, Wimpole Street
Monday - Friday 08-18hrs
Saturday - 10am - 16hrs
- Assist Dentist, Specialist and other Dental Care Professionals across the Practice to ensure the provision of trusted and efficient dental service.
- Ensure the overall standard and sterilisation of the dental treatment room and instruments in line with the dental surgery Health and Safety Policy.
- Record treatments: photographs, x-rays, baseline charting, clinical treatments and periodontal charting from the dental operator instructions.
- Undertake reception duties when required: answering the telephone, making appointments, Referrals procedure, collecting patient charges.
- Prepare the surgery for use at the beginning of the session and clear up at the end of the session consistent with Health and Safety protocol.
- Assist the dental operator in the provision of dental treatment and anticipate the requirements across a broad range of clinical procedures.
- Provide pre and post-operative instructions for patients in agreement with the dental operator.
- Provide Oral Health Advice for children and adults.
- Process and mount radiographs.
- Record treatment, for example: baseline charting, clinical treatments and periodontal charting from the dental operator’s instructions. This involves paper based and computer systems
To apply please email your CV or call Adele
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency