Day Services Worker
Day Services Worker needed for our clients care centre based in Harrow, London.
16 hours per week (to start and a gradual increase)
• Providing the individuals support to traveling from places, such as from their centres or (once lockdown is over) going to museums, trips, bowling, classes, etc., and support the individual in those activities.
• Both off-site and on-site locations.
• Helping them care for the individuals with their day-to-day lives, and supporting them with their needs within the homes and also out of the home.
• General support for those individuals with promoting independence, growth and social integration.
• Driving the individual(s) around and dropping them off to locations that will be provided by the centres manager.
• Support Worker experience
• Driving License
• Enhanced DBS
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV or alternatively give us a call for more information!
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.