Mango Solutions are recruiting an experienced rigger for our client based in Greenford.
Job purpose: As an experienced rigger on temporary suspended access cradles, you are required to erect/dismantle/shift cradles on site as part of a team.
Monday to Friday
08:00am - 16:00pm
- Loading and unloading equipment and driving the van to and from site.
- Keeping the van you are responsible for (driving) in good upkeep, inside and out, diesel in tank, air in tyres, etc.
- PPE/Hand Tools/Tool Boxes are kept in good working order. Regular checks made and your supervisor told of any issues arising from these checks
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) OR
CSCS Accreditation A or B
- Experience in driving a 3.5-ton van
To apply please call us or send your CV asap.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.