Class 2 Drainage Tanker Driver required for a drainage and asbestos company based in Sittingbourne, Kent
£40,000 – 45,000 per year dependant on experience
50 hours per week paid yard to yard
Overtime after 10 hours 1.5x
Weekend overtime 1.5x
Bank holidays 2x
- Must hold a valid DIGI and CPC card
- To be able to effectively communicate with clients, team and helpdesk regarding job updates.
- Essential to have High pressure water jetting skills.
- Essential to be competent with electronic paperwork.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the drainage industry, with unblocking, drain tracing, good over understanding of the vacuum tanker and how to operate.
- Must have good housekeeping to ensure equipment, vehicle and work area are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Must show enthusiasm for the job at hand and have fix a solution mind set.
- Be part of a weekly call out rota and be available when on call.
- Be available for overtime and weekend work.
- Have good health and safety standards.
- Must be proactive in identifying further issues outside of the job in hand.
- Confined space trained (not essential)
To be considered for this class 2 driver position please apply with your CV or alternatively give us a call for more information
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client