ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCE CLASS 2 DRIVER?
WE ARE HIRING FOR OUR CLIENT. APPLY NOW
We are recruiting for experienced Class 2 drivers to work for our client in NW10. This is an excellent opportunity for a driver looking to have an-going position with a reputable business. They are a great team to work for.
What to expect?
It’s all about making a good impression with your appearance, manner and the look of your vehicle. Ensuring goods
are delivered in a first class condition, completing all necessary paperwork and above all, leaving everyone you meet
with a really positive impression of you and our business.
- High levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Numerate and literate.
- Current CPC.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Desirable Requirements:
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the loading of the vehicle so that products are safely loaded and secured to minimise chances of
- Ensure with Transport Manager and Loader that the load is correct against the customers’ orders.
- Ensure that on arrival the delivery is safe to make and respect customer’s property; if in doubt, consult with
- customer and/or Transport Manager.
- Check goods off with Customers and obtain signature and print.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Handle customer issues on delivery effectively and contact Transport Manager for assistance if required.
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries in a timely and safe manner.
- Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law.
- Drive within the tachograph law and driver hours limits.
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab.
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum.
- Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
- Complete vehicle daily inspection sheet and give to Transport Manager.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the driver role.
- To provide support in the Yard as required by the Transport Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Standards of Performance and Health and Safety Policy
MANGO SOLUTIONS RECRUITMENT LTD ARE ACTING AS THE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY