Chef De Partie
Hours; 8 hours per shift (47.5 hours a week)
Salary: £15 per hour
Our client is an exciting and thrilling Italian restaurant, currently looking for a Chef De Partie to join a back of house hard-working team. As a Chef de Rang you will take care of the guests, under the supervision of the Restaurant Manager and the Assistant Restaurant Manager. The person should have previous experience in working within fine dining and is looking to gain more experience and grow within a team. Should you wish to excel and progress in your career, this is the role for you.
What you will do:
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Manager
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Experience in a previous Chef De Partie role (1-2 years preferred)
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency