Band 6 Occupational Therapist
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist for our client based in Middlesex, UB8.
Hours: 36 hours per week
(Mon 8:00am – 3.30pm, Tues 8.15am – 4.30pm, Wed 8.15am – 3.30pm, Thurs 8.15am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.15am – 3.30pm)
Weeks: 43 weeks (38 weeks term time, 5 training days and 4 weeks during the school holiday)
Responsibilities: Own clinical practice
• To work under the guidance and support of the Therapy Team Lead to deliver a high-quality specialist service to clients.
• To undertake therapeutic programmes which focus on function and occupation.
• To work with clients to maximise function using occupation as the main medium of assessment and intervention applying client focused principles.
• To enable access to learning and communication for children.
• Take an integrative approach with relevant stakeholders, ensuring that all intervention with pupils is comprehensive and cohesive.
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV or alternatively give us a call for more information!
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client.