Assistant Caretaker –
Days: Mon – Fri
Hours: 9am – 5pm (1 hour Break) 35 hours a week
Pay Rate: £14.80 - £15.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Caretaker. This individual will be experienced in working within a role as a caretaker, in a school. This person must be happy to take direction, and enthusiastic about their role. Our client prides themselves in ensuring that the school is a safe and nurturing community to those who are stifled by mainstream education.
Your Main duties:
- Ensuring the grounds are clean and presentable
- Reporting to the site manager
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Locking and closing premises
- Carrying out maintenance repairs, and any other tasks that you have been instructed to complete by the site manager.
- When carrying out any disruptive and loud maintenance tasks near classrooms, or children, you must ensure that you confirm with the teachers, and site manager before the work is carried out.
- Enhanced DBS
- Previous experience in working in a school
- Must be able to Speak English
- Must be Sensitive towards the children
To apply for this or any of our other positions please email your full CV.
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as The Employment Agency