Mango Solutions Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager on behalf of our client, a building merchant company based in Enfield.
8am-12noon every other Saturday
Purpose of role
• Creating a business plan for the Branch which optimises economic growth and profitability.
• Managing the Branch so as to achieve or exceed set Branch KPIs.
• Managing the branch in line with changing market conditions.
• Working cooperatively with other Branches and Group companies, to the overall benefit of the Company and Group.
• Assist with assessing and the delivery of training requirements for branch staff.
• Ensuring the Branch operates to a high standard of customer service.
• Ensuring the Branch operates as a safe working environment.
• Health and Safety compliance with the law and company policy and procedures.
• People management and team leadership.
• Providing high standards of customer service.
• Maintaining optimum stock levels and stock availability.
• Proactive sales activity.
• Overhead expenditure control.
• Ensuring the Branch operates in compliance with published company internal audit procedures.
• Other duties and responsibilities express and implied which arise from the nature and character of the post within the department as deemed by the Branch Manager.
To apply for this position please call or email your CV asap
Mango Solutions Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency of behalf of our client.