Office administrator required for a packaging company based in Barking
Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors.
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- General clerical duties
- Maintain filing systems
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to client enquiries
- Manage and prepare correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain office supplies
- Using Sage Accounting software to carry out various tasks.
Education and Experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, Sage would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of operation of office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
Weekly pay £11 - £13ph dependant on experience
To be considered for this administrator role please apply with your CV
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client